Anyone who's got this far shouldn't have too much trouble with rounds 1 & 2 so I'm not giving tips for them, except to say try to shoot the shadow bubbles as early as possible before they spread!
Round 3.
I did this using the precision and webbing charms.
The first thing to do is stop the virus as soon as possible. You need to keep it from getting below the skulls or you won't get the angle to shoot up the gap.
Once that's done you can work on clearing the bottom and then go up diagonally to drop the sides.
Don't bother hitting the mystery's unless you know you can drop them, they've been bombs or virus every time I've hit them.
Once you have the sides down you can bounce bubbles over the middle bit and drop it.
Once that's done, open the locks and up you go.
Once you're through the locks it's fairly straightforward, avoid the skulls and clear your nine holes.
The shadow bubbles will be spreading but there's not much you can do about them. I try to drop them if I can, but at least avoid hitting very large groups if you can or you'll lose all your bubbles.
To get my highest score I used antidote and salvation charms.
No comments:
Post a Comment